PNW/ASI serves Indexers in the states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington, as well as in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. We also provide general indexing information to publishing professionals and organizations, especially in the Pacific Northwest.
We are a regional chapter of the American Society for Indexing (ASI).
Current Officers 2017
- President: Scott Smiley
- Vice President: Sam Arnold-Boyd
- Secretary: Maria Sosnowski
- Treasurer: Amber DeDerick
- Past President: Carolyn Weaver
Description of officer duties may be found in our By-Laws and Chapter Guidelines
Reimbursement vouchers should be accompanied by receipts and submitted to the Treasurer
Committees and Coordinators
- Sam Arnold-Boyd, Program Committee
- Erica Caridio, Webmaster
- Judi Staigmiller, Archivist
- Judi Gibbs, ASI Board Member
- Ruth Satterlee, Volunteer Coordinator
- Publicity Committee needs volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering on a committee, please contact the committee coordinator above. If you are interested in being a coordinator for an inactive committee, please contact the president.